I Think I Am Pregnant!
If you are sexually active, there is a very good chance you may become pregnant at some point. Here are some common indicators of pregnancy:
- Missed period
- Slight bleeding
- Nausea or morning sickness
- Darkening of nipples
- Swollen or tender breasts
- Frequent urination
- Food cravings or food aversions
- Fatigue or tiredness
If you think you might be pregnant and have no idea what to do next, make an appointment at Bridge of Hope-Richmond. We are here to help you explore all your options. Click here to schedule.
It’s important to get an accurate pregnancy test and talk to someone about your situation. Bridge of Hope-Richmond provides free pregnancy tests they are:
- 99% accurate
- More sensitive than many over-the-counter tests
- Sensitive enough to detect the hCG hormone that is found in urine indicating pregnancy as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
The free pregnancy tests that Bridge of Hope-Richmond provides are medical quality and may be more accurate than the home test you’ve already taken. Testing positive at the Center qualifies you for a free ultrasound to:
- determine the presence of an intrauterine pregnancy
- confirm cardiac activity
- estimate the gestational age of the fetus